Stand-alone Controller for 47RE
4BTSwaps.com is the premier Cummins Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stand-alone Controller for 47RE

Thanks

Default Stand-alone Controller for 47RE

Does anyone know where to find a stand-alone controller for a '96 47RE? I have a 47RE and want to run a controller instead of convert to a 47RH, the reason being the ease of adjusting my transmission.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    4BTSwaps.com
    Advertisements

Isuzu reliability tester carcrafter22's Avatar
    Thanks

ATS, or powertrain control solutions, the ATS unit is a rebadged PCS controller.
    Randy
    1967 F100 isuzu 4bd1t 60mm turbo procharger d1sc, big shied injection pump, 100% injectors - currently building AWD chassis for it
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee isuzu 4bd1t, he351 turbo 370cc pump, 100% injectors, 4l85e trans, bw4401 transfer case, clayton long arms 4.5" lift - For sale

Thanks

what is it about the 47RE that you want to adjust? Pressure, 4th engagement, and lockup are the only things that would be adjudstable with a controller.

I own a transmission shop and have tweaked alot of these.

New Registered User
    Thanks

i have a 46re and im pritty shuer it the same as a47 just smaller and can it be trund into a 46rh???

Thanks

I was going this route also , but the cost of the controller as well as the nesessary valve body made me change my mind

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.