47rh wiring
4BTSwaps.com is the premier Cummins Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 47rh wiring

Thanks

Default 47rh wiring

I am looking for the plug that fits my 47rh transmission, I ordered one from http://www.transmissioncenter.net/dodge.htm and it was the wrong one, any idea where I can get one, or does the two wire one from this place work for my transmission instead of the three wire? Also can someone tell me what the pins on the neutral safety switch are, I know one should be for reverse lights and one is neutral safety, so which ones are which and what is the third pin for?

2. Remove Advertisements
    4BTSwaps.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

There a diagram for the park/neutral connection. I'm surprised that PATC's connector doesn't work. Maybe they send you the wrong one.

edit: well. I've maxed my attachment so I will have to email you that diagram. If you want it. So I find how to clear attachments.

Eugene
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by febrocks; 08-04-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: update
    68 Ford Bronco conversion. 4bt, a518, d20...

Thanks

I think they sell a three wire too, Thats where i got mine. It fits like $h!t though. If you have three pins you should have three wires. I cant remember off hand the neutral start switch. Ill dig around and see if i can find it

I think i just remembered, I think the middle wire grounds for the neutral saftey and then the other two outboard wires are connected for backup lights.

I think!

Quote Originally Posted by extremesounds View Post
    I am looking for the plug that fits my 47rh transmission, I ordered one from http://www.transmissioncenter.net/dodge.htm and it was the wrong one, any idea where I can get one, or does the two wire one from this place work for my transmission instead of the three wire? Also can someone tell me what the pins on the neutral safety switch are, I know one should be for reverse lights and one is neutral safety, so which ones are which and what is the third pin for?
    Last edited by Thinder; 08-04-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: think i remembered
    " I drank what?" - Socrates

1986 Jeep Grand Wagonner
    4bt/47rh/Np241
    Daily Driver unless im driving my VW THING

Thanks

I got mine at the UPull junk yard off a 90's Dakota.
    2001 Dodge 24V Cummins 4x4, auto, BHAF, Straight Piped, leveling kit, 305 BFGs, HX35 Holset
    1972 Bronco on 1 tons, 42in stickies, 4BTA inline pump w/ 47RH and 4:1 RockBox

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.