Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

47rh wiring

12K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Broncoboy1972 
#1 ·
I am looking for the plug that fits my 47rh transmission, I ordered one from http://www.transmissioncenter.net/dodge.htm and it was the wrong one, any idea where I can get one, or does the two wire one from this place work for my transmission instead of the three wire? Also can someone tell me what the pins on the neutral safety switch are, I know one should be for reverse lights and one is neutral safety, so which ones are which and what is the third pin for?

#2 · (Edited)
There a diagram for the park/neutral connection. I'm surprised that PATC's connector doesn't work. Maybe they send you the wrong one.

edit: well. I've maxed my attachment so I will have to email you that diagram. If you want it. So I find how to clear attachments.

Eugene

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
I think they sell a three wire too, Thats where i got mine. It fits like $h!t though. If you have three pins you should have three wires. I cant remember off hand the neutral start switch. Ill dig around and see if i can find it

I think i just remembered, I think the middle wire grounds for the neutral saftey and then the other two outboard wires are connected for backup lights.

I think!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.