Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

where are members located?

25K views 51 replies 44 participants last post by  robbiedunks 
#1 ·
Is there a place that will show location of members? Short of going through everyone's profile info. Like a map with a bunch of dots indication where members are from.

I just want to be able to know who is from my area. For the purpose of sourcing parts. ect.

#6 ·
OK, the new map is up and running.
One user tip is to enlarge the map to the final size before adding your pointer location. I learned that the hard way.
Now I need to move this into the correct forum section under "Regional Events & Get Togethers"

#7 ·
I'm in the map! For the note I put my project description.

PUT YOURSELF ON THE MAP EVERYONE!!! :)

#10 ·
im on the map:beer:

#13 ·
Cool! Your up by Two Rivers. I go salmon fishing up there usually 2nd weekend in october. I wish the stripper poles around here were mounted on ball bearings. LOL

#16 ·
I'm on the map now. Gachuurt, Mongolia. Right outside of Ulanbattar. Been busy, haven't had much time for 4BTswaps lately, but weather is starting to break here, so may get a chance to work on my projects soon. Will see!

Justin

#20 ·
I are on THE MMMMMMMMAP !!! LOL!!!

#26 ·
I just put myself on the map, but why am I the only one in Michigan ??? I need help from someone close by me with a swap !!!???

#27 ·
You are not the only one on the MI Map now! Thanks for stopping by today it was good meeting you!

Darrin

#28 ·
I'm the most southern person on the map! :dustin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.