ford motor mounts
4BTSwaps.com is the premier Cummins Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ford motor mounts

Thanks

Default ford motor mounts

Where can I find the engine side motor mounts for a 4bt to fit in my 300 6cylinder ford truck? I know they put 4bt's into e-350 chassis as a replacement for the 300 6, Its supposed to be almost a direct bolt in. Anybody know?

2. Remove Advertisements
    4BTSwaps.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 79dentside View Post
    Where can I find the engine side motor mounts for a 4bt to fit in my 300 6cylinder ford truck? I know they put 4bt's into e-350 chassis as a replacement for the 300 6, Its supposed to be almost a direct bolt in. Anybody know?
    Hi 79dentside,

I finished my swap into my 1972 F100 this summer and it was a bit of a learning revolution. From my research I found that your and my pickups are not a direct swap for the 4bt. The direct swap begins with the 1980 F series. The 300 engine perches and mounts are the same from 1967 through 1979, and are common with the Ford FE series engines. PM me with your email address and I will send you photos of the engine perches that I made and the other fabrication details that I encountered.

+ Reply to Thread