Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

Hi Case mount AC

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  shizlotty 
#1 ·
I've found reference in the forum to using an AC mount from Case to locate the compressor high on the left side of the engine. I have the picture with all the parts, but there was no description with it or what Case application was referenced. Could anyone help me out.

Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks, I've seen this one. I would like to use it but it will interfer with my front motor mount. The one I'm refering to is for a high mount on the top left side of the engine run by a seperate belt. The picture said it was from a piece of Case construction equipment and that is what I'm trying to find out.

#7 ·
If the mid-mount ford/freightliner style AC mount interferes with your front engine mount just cut the lower half of the ac bracket off. It works perfectly fine without the lower half. And instead of using the down pointing tube style lower waterneck intended for this style mount just use the normal front facing waterneck with extra long bolts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.