4bt 1/4 mile jeep
4BTSwaps.com is the premier Cummins Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4bt 1/4 mile jeep

Thanks

Thumbs up 4bt 1/4 mile jeep

I have seen lots of 4bt conversions here, and most of them have been turned up to some extent. Is there anyone here that is racing 1/4 mile with there 4 banger? I will be starting my buildup in a couple of weeks, and am looking for any/all the help and info I can. Thanks for any info guys!!!!
    hdfabrication.com

A sence of humor is priceless....a lack of one is a down right shame....

Quote by high pressure: That's not a vice...it's a fixture for holding injector nozzles while I EDM larger spray holes with a special electrode attached to my arc welder!

2. Remove Advertisements
    4BTSwaps.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

I read somewhere of a ranger running 12s with a 4BT. Never got any more info on it though.

Thanks

This guy is running Ford Ranger with a 4bta http://phaseiidiesel.com/

Thanks

Default cool ride

Thanks, to bad there wasnt on details on his site...LOL I might just have to give em a call and see what I can pry out of them. didnt even say what it ran???
    hdfabrication.com

Quote by high pressure: That's not a vice...it's a fixture for holding injector nozzles while I EDM larger spray holes with a special electrode attached to my arc welder!

Thanks

I talked with him. His name eludes me right now.

As said they are out of New York and they will Build and sell you one but they won't tell you much about it. I called and very seriously asked him about what they had done as I would like to know if I was going to purchase one. I didn't get any specifics but he said they are running a single larger turbo, intercooler set up, don't remember what they were using for injectors and they are running a tuned up VE pump.

He was not at all interested in doing a p-pump nor twin turbo. Said just the pump alone would be around 2.5k. He was right, unless you shop around and you can find a whole p-pumped engine for 1.2K.

Anyway if you want more details give him a call maybe he was just on a off day. he was going to quote me a buildup and he never called back soooooo neither did I.

It doesn't appear he farts around it anymore but he went under the name 6bt under the oilburners forum.
    97 F-250 4" Magna flow exhaust, VDO guages, Tymar Intake, 218K miles, Vormax filter, Vegtherm, 51 Gal
    89 Land Cruiser FJ62 to be sold
    06 Jetta TDI....55K...Racing TDI emblem
    56 F-100...4.6L

Thanks

Talking finaly coming together!!!!!

WOO HOO!! My motor finaly showed up to day, and I cant wait to get started!! After going back and forth on what to put it in I ended up deciding on a fiberglass dodge body and tube chassis. I will post up some pictures as soon as I get the motor setting in its place. 9in rear, fuel cell, gauges, shifter, etc are all on there way, and the chassis is setting outside.... Its gonna be like friggin cristmas arround here... LOL Well im stoked, and just had to ramble a bit...gotta get back to work...later guys.
    hdfabrication.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.