Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

Debating a new project

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  4x4_Welder 
#1 ·
So I have this 6-71. It's just sitting. I also have a 4L60E that needs a rebuild, and a D60 full float rear end. The parts keep combining in my head to make one hell of a trike. Something sleek with the engine on full display, a telever front suspension with an airbag, power steering, a comfy saddle pretty much right on top of the trans, super singles on the back mounted on concrete truck rims so the face is about flush with the outer surface of the tires, done up with white bodywork and Alpine Green pinstripes to match the engine color. I'm thinking the light duty trans would be able to survive with a few upgrades as the thing wouldn't have enough traction to load it up too bad.
I may not be able to avoid building this thing, the details are so vivid. The problem is I don't need another project, but the appeal of having a machine like this is pretty strong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.