Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. General Discussion
    Gentlemen, I'm thinking about mounting an A/C compressor on the drivers side, next to the first valve cover. It would be powered by it's own v-belt from the fan drive pulley. I have the pulley that mounts to the fan drive, and I have space on the drivers side to mount a bracket for the...
  2. Cummins Tech Section
    I made an AC compressor bracket and i figured i would post it in its own thread. The AC has proved as hard as anything in the rest of my swap. The mount is for a Sanden 7320 8 groove Compressor. Turns out Sanden's measurement of the mounting holes was incorrect, so be careful and measure...
  3. Cummins Tech Section
    Im moving on my AC system and im going with the Freightliner/Ford F-800 mounting location. And all over this forum there is talk of Compresssors for 150 bucks! I cant find any when i search for ford f-800 its more like 400 bucks. Does anyone know a part number, Sanden or otherwise that i...
  4. General Discussion
    Im curious what options i have for using my original AC compressor on my 86 wagon swap. Can I change the Compressor's vbelt pulley for a serpentine? Is there a waterpump pulley that has a couple of vbelt grooves in aaddion to the serpentine grooves? Thanks guys
1-4 of 4 Results