Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some 'personal issues' came about........

long story short.... my entire project and associated parts (got I can't even count) go out the door for $6500.....

1947 Ford 1.5 ton 1 cab, 1 hood, 3 sets of fenders, 3 front grills (1 prestine mint a1a)
Cummins 6BT P7100 MINT extremely lo miles and spotless
Eaton Fuller Roadranger RT6610 10-speed transmission
Intercooler/Piping/Air Compressor/2 hydro steering pumps/ etc etc etc etc etc

Chevy P30 chassis....indepdendent front suspension, Custom BIG BAR parallel 4 link rear
2006 Ford F350 hydroboosted disc brakes in all 4 corners
Air bags (slam specialties RE8's) in all 4 corners

Motor/transmission alone worth $6,000 (all new seals, clutch, flywheel, gears, gaskets, bearings etc.....)

Total project has reciepts showing close to $24,000..............

$6,000 FIRM.. no trades..... one buyer takes its all (And I mean EVERYTHING... so bring your trailer(S)....
Somestimes what happens under a roof is more important then what drives out of it... I'd like to keep it that way......

~M

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clean and clear 1947 title...... a TON of new parts.....

If this doesnt go within January... the parting out process will begin where I know there is over $10,000 in parts alone so......

Well see were this takes us...

~m

·
Registered
314 Posts
What a shame, sorry to hear your having problems. Good luck Merry Christmas
Dotto! I was looking forward to you getting this done, hope all works out for you!

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
sorry to hear. Good luck with the sale. Hope things work out for you. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ugh! I hope all is well at home. Sorry to see you let go of this awesome project. Gotta do what you gotta do....
Things are fine... just priorities...family first.... can always do another project.....

Again...ton of interest.... but no ones thrown even a lowball $ number at it yet though.....

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bumpity Bump.... a TON of biters... no takers.....

Feel free to ask questions or request pictures guys!

~M

·
Registered
704 Posts
that is a bad ass truck. i wish i had the green for it. but i hope that thing go good for you

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Final Drop before Part Out.... some parts already being 'wished and spoken for' so....

LAST CHANCE......... EVERYTHING FOR $6500.....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you have a link to a build thread?
Is this running / What stage of the build is this at?
I'm going to pass it along to someone who might be interested...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have a link to a build thread?
Is this running / What stage of the build is this at?
I'm going to pass it along to someone who might be interested...
Sure thing!
http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?16836-1947-Ford-1.5ton-w-a-6BT-and-Roadranger-10-speed&highlight=1947+ford

Motor and trans are indeed up and running.....
Basically to the point now of fitting the body to the chassis and fabing up teh floor. (I have 2 4'x10' pieces of sheetmetal, 40' of 1x1" tubing etc....)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weekly Bumparoo

Everything still avail for $6500.....

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PowerTrain (Motor/Air Comp/Turbo/Transmission/Clutch/Bell/Steering Pump/Cobrahead the works... from Alternator to transmission yoke.....)
$5000

Chassis WITHOUT body w/ P30 title (All SST fuel lines, saddle tanks, air bags, 4 links, air lines etc.)
$1000

1947 Ford Body(All sheetmetal including extras) w/ 1947 Title
$500

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I guess I'm just bumping also .. Since this president I'm been out of a living .. I do have a job but no income..
I think this is one of my Favorite Builds. I may have liked yours better than my own.. But I can use my Project more than I could yours. But man I too would like to have that truck set up..

... Good Luck Buddy and hang in there.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$6000 FIRM for everything.... will be listed for another week or so then simply parted out locally....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts