Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1951 Dodge M37 with Cummins 4BT and NV4500 5 speed trans. Truck overall is in great shape, only minor corrosion/rust in the battery box area like most. I resealed the pinions and transfer case in the spring. Has removable sheet metal hard top with sliding window. Modern 12v gages. Trans was brand new when I installed it new, not reman. Motor has no oil leaks or any blowby and is all stock and runs smoke free. Will do 55 mph with stock gearing. Super swamper tires lockout front hubs. Stainless steel fuel tank from VPW new last year has spare tire but does not match. Hi lift jack on the hood. Warn 8k lb winch, 150’ cable I lost the controller they are about 100$. I believe it needs front axle seals, there is a occasional drip of either oil or grease slipping past the felt seals. I was waiting to do them when I did the front disc brake conversion I have all the parts for. I was going to sell the front conversion kit separately we can talk about that. Paint is decent base/clear coat no peeling. Not a concours restoration quality but looks great at about any other car show. I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting. Located in CT. No title on old vehicles in CT so it will go with a bill of sale. Any questions contact through PM or post here thanks. $16,000

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts