Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1953 Ford F250 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION, long box, single cab.
100% completely original, 25000 MILES
Flathead V8, original, runs great. 4spd transmission w/ granny gear.
Comes with original owners manual, window sticker, and original bill of purchase.
The truck is in pristine condition. It could easily be flipped for a large profit.
Needs tires and minor brake work
Looking to sell. Make an offer, the worst I can do is say no.
Can deliver for a fee.
Pm me and I can answer any questions you may have, and get you as many pictures as you need.
Connor

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Sadly very interested.........

Shipping to Wisconsin?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Gonna start doing a little homework on the 53's before I shoot you an offer.... and gotta make a few phone calls and see if I can find this thing a roof over its head since Wisconsin snow is just around the corner.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
If your bored..... a few more pictures couldnt hurt... (preferably all 4 fenders and an interior shot.........

Bed, underneath etc cant hurt either...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Nice truck.I gotta tell you, although I'm sure you are on the up and up, your handle "CONMAN" does not inspire confidence :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
i would be interested, but i'm in the proccess of moving from oregon to south texas. i need to sell my place up north before i can move and buy. if you still have it after i get settled, i'll make a trip up to get it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for such a late response, I've had trouble navigating the site since they changed the layout. Let me know if you are still interested.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts