Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Brad, that is probably OK, got to watch once in a while, though.
Will do. In the pic it does look closer than it actually is. I do need more clearance between that crossmember and the power steering return line or reroute it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Worked on getting the intercooler mounted this weekend and the radiator will have brackets that will come off the same tube. Still need to make little gussets and mount a few other things to the fenders which I think I should be able to have done by Wednesday night hopefully.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Finally got the radiator mounted up. It's mounted on the same one inch tube that the intercooler is mounted on.
I broke down and ordered a aftermarket steering column. After looking closely at mine I decided not to use it. I went with a Flaming River stubby. It's only like 17 inches long so only the steering shaft will go through the firewall which will also keep me plenty of distance away from the exhaust/turbo. I don't know what the next thing I'm going to focus on. might just stay on the front and start making the wheel wells. I got parts for the shifters on the way soon too.

301 - 305 of 305 Posts