Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Doing a very nice job there. Engine even has the optional vacuum pump. Those are quite rare anymore. I see a starter spacer lying on your front tire. Is that from the OEM Cummins mount or for the Dodge. The reason I asked is there was a member looking for one of those for the Ford/GM OEM 4bt adapter.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Very Nice. I can appreciate your comment about the lack of a garage. I don't have one either. Anyway, may I ask where you sourced your leaf springs. Are they an after market vendor or from a local spring shop?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doing a very nice job there. Engine even has the optional vacuum pump. Those are quite rare anymore. I see a starter spacer lying on your front tire. Is that from the OEM Cummins mount or for the Dodge. The reason I asked is there was a member looking for one of those for the Ford/GM OEM 4bt adapter.
They sure are i ended up putting the spacer on the starter since i went the ford route with m5r2 5 speed behind the 4bt it came along with the starter originally
It originally had a t19 behind it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very Nice. I can appreciate your comment about the lack of a garage. I don't have one either. Anyway, may I ask where you sourced your leaf springs. Are they an after market vendor or from a local spring shop?
All one can do is hope and pray for good weather.
The leaf springs i bought were aftermarket they are tough country 6 inch leaf spring all around no blocks sourced them through 4 wheel parts locally

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice build.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts