Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fantastic patina. Spicer 5-spd overdrive with 3.23's in the rear.

Runs like a sewing machine, could say theraputic on the highway at 1800 RPM'S.
15-18 MPG on average, dual 18 gallon tanks.

New Ron Davis radiator with elec. fans.

Vintage tach, manifold press, and EGT gauges

Needs rockers, Cab corners are good.

Clean title $6500.00
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Vehicle Car Vehicle door Car seat Family car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Pickup truck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes still got it. Was not much interest in it so I decided to keep it. Since then I replaced the rockers, new door panels and head liner.

Such a fun truck. It can be enjoyed while getting things done at the same time. However, I will let it go. I feel it should be passed on and enjoyed. With the current repairs I feel $6900.00 is fair.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Long shot cant send DM just made this account for this, Do you still have the truck?
Yes still got it. Was not much interest in it so I decided to keep it. Since then I replaced the rockers, new door panels and head liner.

Such a fun truck. It can be enjoyed while getting things done at the same time. However, I will let it go. I feel it should be passed on and enjoyed. With the current repairs I feel $6900.00 is fair.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hows the rust under it? Where are you located?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts