Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering my pickup for sale. It was professionally converted when new at Longview Diesel Service in Washington State from a 454/400 drivetrain to a Brazilian made Detroit 4/53 turbo and New Process 5 speed manual transmission. It is not an overdrive transmission, but could use one.
The engine and drivetrain has low original miles, and is not tired. The truck runs and drives well, with power disc brakes[vacuum pump], and power steering.
Vehicle wears it's original paint, with some primer here and there. It's not pretty, but is not a rustbucket either. Minor rust in the rockers, and one spot on the lower cab. Truck has Grand Rock dual stacks that were not cheap. Asking 4,000 firm. I have every bit of that into it, and the engine alone should be worth near that. I might be able to help with delivery in the southeast U.S. for my price and fuel. Vehicle is located in Laurel Hill, Florida 32567.
Call or text Rob at [561] 282 7602 during reasonable hours central time. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll get back to you.

I am having trouble trying to get pictures uploaded on this site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts