Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, up for sale is my 1989 Ford F150 XLT 4BT Cummuns swapped truck. The swap was done when I purchased the truck but was done right! I own a mechanic shop and this truck has been all gone through. I have been daily driving it for about 2 weeks. This truck is incredibly fun to drive and gets GREAT mileage (around 26mpg depending on how you drive). It drives down the road at 70 mph great! It has a 5 speed overdrive manual trans that shifts nicely. Clutch feels great and the bakes are awesome (4 wheel disc brakes). It definitely could be a daily driver. Also has ice cold AC! Power steering / Power disc brakes.

The only rust on the truck is just surface rust but definitely nothing rusting through. If I keep it, I will paint it, but it looks cool the way it is with a little patina :) The underside and frame are rust-free!

A lot of new or newer parts: Windshield, water pump, batteries, tires, wheels, brakes, lights, ball joints, 4-wheel alighment. Much more that I can't remember.

I own a shop that does muscle car restorations and got this on a trade for some work. I don't really have much information on the swap, but I do know it all appears to be nicely done. The bed was all custom made and custom welded and painted. I was told the frame is a Bronco Frame but I can't confirm that. Clean/Clear Florida title. It is a really cool truck! Radio, Speedometer, Headlights, turn signals and wipers all work great. Tachometer does not work. All it really needs is a nice paint job (or drive it as is if you like the patina look).

Truck is located in Jacksonville, FL. Message me and I will send you a link to more pictures and videos of the truck. I am asking $12,000. Thanks for looking!
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive exterior Rectangle Composite material Gas Auto part

Vehicle Plant Car Steering part Motor vehicle

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive air manifold

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Light Automotive fuel system

1 - 2 of 2 Posts