Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 1989 Grand Wagoneer 4BT Project The end game is a wide track version of a Grand Wagoneer with a tidy 4BT for power. Makes me drool just thinking of it.

I started this project 5 years ago and work went on for a year and a half and it has been sitting in my garage for over 3 years now. I was single when it started now I’m married and have a new home with bigger mortgage so there are different spending priorities. It is as follows

-1989 Grand Wagoneer from Arizona. It was rust free. I had widetrack rear wheel wells and flares grafted on professionally. The truck was completely stripped down, frame bead
lasted and epoxy coated. Major bodywork has been done and it is in epoxy primer. Front fenders I have for it are fiberglass reproductions since the wide track front fenders I could find were rough.

-Front and rear professionally built Dana 44 with Detroit TrueTrac in both. 3.73 gears.

-3.5” lift custom Alcans leaf springs front and rear.

-Custom built Humvee NP242 transfer case with 2H, 4H open (all wheel drive), 4H lock, 4L. I wanted to be able to run in 4WD full time on winter roads.

-Freshly rebuilt NV4500 transmission with cast iron rear housing.

-P-pump Cummins 4BT. Freshly professionally rebuilt pump and engine. Super HX30 turbo imported from China directly via a gentleman from these forums.

-I have all the interior parts, seats, door panels, glass.

If you have done much of this kind of custom vehicle work you know I spent A LOT of money to get what I have currently.There is a lot of work still to be done but the major pieces are there ready to go. It needs brakes, steering, electrical, interior and finish body work/paint.

Make an offer. I won’t give it away but I’m not trying to get out of it even close to what I’ve spent so far.

I’m in Spearfish SD. Call me if you want to talk or email me

[email protected]
6ohfive six4one onetwo5two

1 - 4 of 4 Posts