Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am thinking of selling My '93 KLX 650R. I am getting the engine Freshend up with rings and gaskets after a previous attempt to sell it. (long story but the dude was an A**hole and im too nice)

any way, its street legal, Kick start only, new battery for the lights, lots of custom stuff, set of knobby tires on it now, with a set of dual sports still in the wrappers. I have the factory small fuel tank and the Big cross country fuel tank is on it now. Aftermarket exhuast with a supertrap, and I also have the factory exhaust too.

I was aksing 1800.00 for everything. But I will also entertain trades for something that takes up less room in my garage, like an FS2000 or an LTR. I am waiting on the engine to get back then it shouldnt take more than a day to reinstall it. This is the same basic bike the military has that runs of JP4, except its gas.

Thanks for lookin

ANDY

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I don't know the details on that military version, I wonder if it uses the standard case and cylinder and stuff?

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Yeah, I don't know the details on that military version, I wonder if it uses the standard case and cylinder and stuff?
i believe just the gearbox/crankcase are the same... btw it has a 670cc displacement... you can find out more at http://www.hdtusa.com/

military engine specs:
* TypePatent Pending 4-Stroke, Indirect Injection (IDI), single cylinder, liquid cooled, heavy-fuel engine
* Displacement670cc
* Power33 Hp @ 5700 RPM
* Torque53 Nm (38 ft-lbs) @ 3300 RPM
* LubricationWet sump, compatible with MIL-L-2104, MIL-L-46152 & MIL-L-46167 lubricants
* Air FiltrationHigh capacity, 3-stage, oiled foam, reusable
* Transmission5-speed, clutchless, constant mesh, return shift
* Final DriveSelf lubricated, sealed, O-ring roller chain

as it's idi would be cool to run on biodiesel/svo/wvo

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys,

Im getting tired of this bike sitting in my garage, I will be picking up the engine today, and reassembling it soon. Im accecpting trades for cool stuff. a 4bt maybe, guns are always welcome as is cash. I just hate to see this thing sit, and take up space.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK still looking to trade. this thing is street legal with a clear title.

things i need:

P30 Intercooler
Intake thing that replaces the JWAC
HX35 or Wh1C
Guages
Roof Rack for my grand wagoneer

Lets TRADE!!!

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I got a top kick intercooler, I can build you an aluminum intake plate, and I have an HE341 turbo. But your a little far from me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Alberta is a bit of a hike. But if I could figure out how to get it up there we would be moving in a good direction.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is the bike still for sale? I also have an HE351. Let me know maybe we can work something out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts