Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new here and I’m working on a 24v cummins out of a ups truck, the question at hand might sound stupid but I am genuinely lost.

On the 50 pin deutsch connector (A) it shows pin 43 goes to the “vp44 power shutoff” in the “vp44 relay”. I have searched google and can’t find that part, is it just a regular relay or is it a specific part?

This is quoted from a cummins diagram, I will attach the screenshot when I can get it to cooperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I removed an isb from an FL60 and the relay Was up on the passenger side of the firewall, sort of on its own. It was a simple relay, I suppose the idea was to reduce voltage drop to the pump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I removed an isb from an FL60 and the relay Was up on the passenger side of the firewall, sort of on its own. It was a simple relay, I suppose the idea was to reduce voltage drop to the pump.
Thanks for the answer, don’t know why it’s sketched like it is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody know where to find this blue nylon fuel line that these engines have? 3/8 outside diameter and the parts store doesn’t have anything and google isn’t much help

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
If you knew the brand of the van you could probably go that route on finding the fuel line. Is this line coming from the fuel tank to the lift pump or some other spot? If it were on the engine proper then it would be a Cummins part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that’s the hard part because I don’t lol.
I think the mt45/55 is what it came out of from my research but even with that info I can’t find fuel lines, just hoping someone’s used that kind before and knows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts