Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great supplier of used parts for 3.3s they are located in Pennsylvania and post on ebay.They are dismantling engines that Cummins replaced under warranty, so everything seems to have low hours

Ivan got me a ton of parts for short money. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Anything you can think of. He even checked out the difference between turbo and na blocks for me and confirmed there are cooling nozzles in the turbo block.

I'll try as post a picture of all the parts I got from them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intake heaters, injectors, fuel pumps with afc valve and a bunch of misc parts. Ivan even found me a spare bolt that I was missing for a connecting rod

·
Registered
226 Posts
That "oil fill setup" may not clear the frame of your Jeep. I cut off the tube at the turbocharger oil drain connection and welded on a cap. Check my flickr page (see my signature). I have a picture of the modified oil fill setup.
Informative as always! ty. will do.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I ended up finding a whole turbo parts motor. It has the direct oil drain without fill port. I just need to modify that to allow for the alternator/vacuum pump oil to also drain in there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had to move the oil dipstick to the other side of the block in my Comanche. Can't remember if there was another dipstick tube there or if we had to punch a hole and set the tube in there. We notched a new line on the dipstick since it read different on the new side.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts