Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
Hey 56 just seein if you were still arround....your post is getting kind of stale, and just wonderin how you were doin? ;) Hope to hear back from ya soon....Later, Aaron
Yes, I'm still around. I check the forum a few times a week but I haven't been posting much other than words of encouragement. I don't have an engine (what this forum mostly is) so I feel a bit out of place until I get it.

I've been thinking about posting my buildup on here with pics but it is going to be so long before I get to the engine I figured I'd wait. I'll throw a couple on for awhile and take them off when I start the thread I guess.

I have the frame boxed in. I have about half the rust repaired and new repair panels on now and hope to have all but the last bit done this weekend. Besides body work buying the new bed and painting I'm done until I get the engine.

I figure I can gleam more info from cumminspatrol's post until I start making headway in this department...then I plan to bring this thing to life until it gets done....around OCT of next year when I get back from a deployment.

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Diesel Power Mag

That Bronco was in DP Mag this month. I guess I'm going to have to go bigger than my original goal. He achieved 453 HP and 700+Lbs TQ. He noted it was undriveable and is now driving with a turbo set up that lands him in the 350HP range. So with twins I have no doubt I can make a driveable 453+ Power daily driver :)

He did not mention anything about lower compression cyclinders. Just sounded like he had a HUGE turbo on their.:grinpimp:

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.