Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Bosh Injectors that came out of one of the on-road 4BT's that I own. Both had cracked heads and the aftermarket head I have is 7mm only. The injectors were rebuilt along with the injection pumps and I am wanting to recoup some money from that expense. KDAL59P2 is the body number and the tip is 8446.
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
R35 injectors are some of the best I've seen for port injected vehicles, 12 hole diffuser plate for 50-60 micron droplet size with two distinct cones pointed directly at the intake valves to reduce the amount of wall wetting. I care about emissions due to CA smog testing and I want to minimize carbon buildup in the engine/soot output as much as possible, smoky exhaust can end up with a smog ref visit which will not be fun, those people are going to tear apart the car to make sure it's fully stock.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

·
Selling 4bt & 6bt parts to all of N.America
445 Posts
You might want to post the mileage on those injectors, so the potential buyer knows what kind of mileage is left in those used 4 hole nozzles, on the reconditioned bodies.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Injectors nozzles are not hard material. Any decent machinist can turn a set of 9mm injectors into a set of 7mm injectors for an hour +/- shop time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts