Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a 8 pin connector for tranny solenoids, where i can get one?? Please help, i asked from scrap yards and only one told that they have one and they were asking 380$ for it.

Diesel durango if you read this, could you still measure the bat. temp. sensor resistans for me?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
That sure is a lot of money for that part! I'm sure there aren't that many in Finland though. I don't have any wreckers anywhere near me but I hope one of the other fellas can grab that part and send it to you. It should be very cheap here. Can anybody help our friend from Finland? Thanks.... :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If someone could do that, it would be great! I can pay little something for the trouble.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
There is a 8 pin connector for tranny solenoids, where i can get one?? Please help, i asked from scrap yards and only one told that they have one and they were asking 380$ for it.

Diesel durango if you read this, could you still measure the bat. temp. sensor resistans for me?
I just remembered you yesterday, but it's been pouring out... I will try and get it for you this week.

·
Administrator
4,174 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I believe our 800 numbers can not be accessed from Europe??

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not 100% sure but I believe our 800 numbers can not be accessed from Europe??
It can, but it´s not toll free for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got the parts, thank´s Wayne.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts