Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask where I can get an engine adapter plate for a 47rh to 4bt? I found a post with a part number but I can't find anything with that part number.

Thanks,
Eugene

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
The engine adapter you need is from a Dodge truck 94 - 01 from a auto or manual.The rear of the block on a 4bt and 6b are all the same .

The form has all this info ,has been talked about .Take some time and search and buy a star ,it will pay you back with all the info that here.

CrewCab59

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I did do some searches and I did find that bolt pattern are the same for 4/6bt as you stated. I guess I'm should clarify and that is where can one buy the adapter. I know I can hit some salvage yards but I was more interested in shops what will have these on hand. I'd called cummins south plain and they couldn't help.

Thanks,
Eugene

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Thank you. I did do some searches and I did find that bolt pattern are the same for 4/6bt as you stated. I guess I'm should clarify and that is where can one buy the adapter. I know I can hit some salvage yards but I was more interested in shops what will have these on hand. I'd called cummins south plain and they couldn't help.

Thanks,
Eugene
The adapters can be found on Ebay from $50 -$175.00 all depends on time and the amount pf people needed them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts