Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a part number or source to find the pigtail connector for the overdrive/lock up solenoids connector on a 47RH transmission?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I know this is old, but can anyone tell me which connector the 47rh takes, I ordered one from the place mentioned above and it didn't fit.

·
Registered
345 Posts
simple go to a salvage yard and pull one off a wrecked dodge truck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
been to all four salvage yards around here, that's what I tried first. Only two of them had an automatic that was 94-95 with a cummins, everything else was 5 speed.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Try www.car-part.com look for a 47rh and start making phone calls to the yards listed. If your wanting to buy the connector there's someone out there that will sell you one. You might have to make it worth their while but they will ship it right to your door saving you time/money in the long run. good luck.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I use that web site alot but keep in mind that only the yards that subscribe to the site are listed and there are many many more.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Doesn't have to be off of a diesel 47rh, any thing rear drive chryco with OD and LU (3 pin) will work from 89 through 94-95. Even the a-500s (904 w/OD) used the same plug.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts