Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas for mounting the compressor next to the power steering pump? The current gasser one is in that position and it would be nice not to have to open the system and extend lines over to the other side.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I built a mount to move mine from the left side of the engine to the right side of the engine. Although the mount is ready to go and all of the lines have been modded to work in it's new location, I have yet to actually install the AC compressor and run it. It can be done, it just takes some fabbing. I'll check my build thread. There might be some pictures there of what I did.

Adam

·
Registered
370 Posts
Check out posts 149-152 of my build thread. There are some pics there I posted up of my AC compressor mod.

Adam

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That has a few hours into it eh? I'd like it to be down a little lower but that gives me ideas. There just aren't as good of mount points on that side.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trying to come up with something different to avoid custom a/c lines. It makes a lot of sense to put it in the stock Isuzu location though. Still thinking it over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts