Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to put a 4bta p-pump in a jeep tj and I am wondering where the best place to buy one would be in Canada, preferably BC as I live there. I would prefer a rebuilt motor or a full kit as most of my time will be spent on the rest of the jeep and I don't want to have to rebuild the engine.

·
Registered
13,298 Posts
Not sure where in Canada you'll find a P Pump 4bt. Member Nascar Mark is in Canada and he owns Dieseltuff. He may have some info that will help. There are new 140 HP P pump 4bts coming out of China. Those are around $10,000. Don't know that I'd class those on par with the ones built back in the 1990's. Even here in the US the used ones are getting scarce. You might can get a rebuilt unit from Cummins but I wouldn't swear to that. The one you want is the CPL 1839. Big Bear Engine Company in Denver, Colorado may have some. They sell the import ones and may also have rebuilt US made engines.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey char1355, thanks for the shout out! We do offer new 4BT engine assemblies at various HP ratings and configurations, including with the inline "P" style pump. These are assembled with the current production pumps as available from the factory. Mitchelltj - please feel free to reach out to us, we are in the states but ship frequently to customers in Canada!

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts