Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a frame section from a chevy p30 van and got everything from the intercooler to
The transmission with driveshaft yoke. Im kind of new to this and I need all the ford adapter
stuff to make it work in my 78' f150. I have the liquid filled isolators and mounts, sae3(from what I was told) adapter/bellhousing, and flywheel, some kind of eaton 5 speed transmission with low gear, all clutch componets, transmission mounts and almost new starter all for trade on the ford parts I need. 45 degree motor mounts, flywheel, small block adapter plate, starter, starter spacer and necessary clutch componets. I am willing to separate things you might need for things I need. Im located in north east ohio.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Too bad it's an F150! I have been making bolt in F250 mounts on my CNC table for a few trucks I have been building with 4BT's. I will look around for the tranny stuff you need though. I come across stuff randomly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks HEEPJEEP, have you made any mounts for a 78-79 F250? I know the 73-77 F250 frames are different (considered highboys) but I think I might be able to use the mounts from a 78-79 F250.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts