Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a little off the track here but thought some of yall would like to see the staged turbo setup..p 7100 pump at 800cc, 5-28 injectors.. dual feed..schied pistons and cam. arp studs in all parts, mains, rods, head, grouted block and head, set for 6000 rpm. have a video on you tube.. search "smta diesel" let me know what you think..

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice.what turbos are those?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turbos

bottom is a fairly stock 2nd gen dodge 6bt turbo. 58mm i think, the top is a s300 hybrid. head is ported out REAL big..LOL runs about 70 psi boost.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hey Mark.

What clutch setup did you go with on this one? Still using the single cintered iron? Video looks good. Think I am finally going to get my M apart and try again this winter. I gotta talk to Pete about reworking it so the flywheel will stay on this time :). Dont know if you have been on this site much, but you will prolly like it. It is a good bunch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey

well close this is jeff.. lol i got a custom built flywheel from Kenney's Pulling Parts. it is 2 disc sentered iron. i have the old steel flywheel if you can use it i would make you a deal on it.. it is duplicate of the original..just steel..get yours back going so we can get a 5500 pound turbo class going.. llss or whatever we can call it..

·
Registered
915 Posts
Haha....I knew it was you, Jeff. Not sure why I typed Mark,

Anyhow, I hope my flywheel is okay. I am finally getting my new shop in order where I can get it apart and fixed. I am hoping to add more bolts, but I dont know if there is enough room or material My hope is that when it came apart it popped off the crank hub and did not spin so much it will not center back up.

I would love to get a class. I know 6200 lls is pretty common and we could both weight up and run there. It might be more interesting to the tttpa. I gotta get a cage and new seat setup as well. We'll see how it goes.

Glad you got yours all lined out now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts