Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swapping a 4bt into a 1966 Dodge W200 and am in search for he engine mounts
Thank y’all

·
Registered
12,409 Posts
Usually, the engine mounts will be a custom made item on most swaps. Seldom will there be any off the shelf parts that will make it happen. The best mount type are the Lords mounts. Those are quite expensive and most use some that are similar in design. Below shows the Lord mounts and one installation. The other photo shows the Anchor 2859 which is the closest copy of the Lord. The Anchor mount can be found in the $20 each range. The genuine Lord brand may be 10 times that. There is a whole section here on the forum on engine mounts. Show off ur motor mounts.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thank you very much
Really appreciate your input and information
Actually, here's the mounts that I found to install into my 77 Ramcharger. I don't know if the crossmembers are the same as on the older W-Series. These mounts were for the Ford/Grumman step vans. Mine were brand new and never used. They fit perfectly using the standard Dodge Cummins rubber mounts. There may be more out there. Just have to find them out there collecting dust, on a shelf, in a closet.
Wood Rectangle Gadget Audio equipment Plant

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, here's the mounts that I found to install into my 77 Ramcharger. I don't know if the crossmembers are the same as on the older W-Series. These mounts were for the Ford/Grumman step vans. Mine were brand new and never used. They fit perfectly using the standard Dodge Cummins rubber mounts. There may be more out there. Just have to find them out there collecting dust, on a shelf, in a closet.
View attachment 131869
Thank you Mike

Your information has been very useful
Appreciate it

·
Registered
126 Posts
View attachment 131869
This is the very same mount I used to install one in my ‘79 Power Wagon .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts