Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,649 Posts
Not a good situation on your son. When that terrible stuff gets hold on you it's not good. I lost a close friend several years back. He fought as hard as he could but it was a no win situation. He made it about 2 years after the discovery. Will keep you and his family in the prayers.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well i'll update my old post . Son has gotten much worse . It's now 11-19-2019 .. He's on a lot of Moriphine .. Some days are better than others ...
... BEEN a long haul .. & We're still fighting . But the end is near.

·
Registered
369 Posts
May God be with you and your family. I think the fuel supply issue, electrical over the fuel-on solenoid may be an issue. If there was any type of cold start KSB that might come into play.There are two types and they function differently.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
... Well I Guess I highjacked my own post .But i'M NOT MAD AT MYSELF.
Guys My SON KENNY passed away 11-27-19 MORNING ABOUT 3:20am. Friends & family at his side.
He was 49 years old . Friday night was visitation. About 200 people came by the funeral home ..
tOMORROW sAT. 11-30-19WILL BE THE SERVICE TO close the chapter on his life. He leaves behind Me his Pop. His mother . 4 grown kids .. ALL, HE managed to get Baptized at about age 14. He leave one grand daughter age 4 name for my mother . & One grand son age 6 months . A Girl friend he's know since grade school .
& About 200 friend & family members & co workers from every where. & The funeral tomorrow will be crammed full of more friends . I hate that I've lost my son. Because we were still planning things to do. But I'm so proud of all the people he's reached in 49 years that thought enough to come in very nasty weather tonight & visit.
TOMORROW The CHAPEL will be full of small town folks .
WE have family his cousins from Houston ..Born & raised there .
6 OF THEM we're here tonight .. In Houston they have 20 family come to funerals . THEY'RE LIKE Dude do you guys know everybody from your Home town . I chuckled & pointed see that Guy & his Beautiful wife . He's from the DEEP VALLEY of TEXAS ..& see that guy that looks like a Model or TV star ... He's from Ft Lauderdale FL.
THOSE ARE OKLA & just friends .. Their like wow ...
Man I'm going to miss my best friend.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Pa,

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Words fail me...

Russ

21 - 27 of 27 Posts