Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have parts. Numbers for a flex plate and starter to work with my th400 to 4bt. Also the flex plate spacer if I need one. Thanks

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Interesting, you are the second person needing that exact info in a week. I'm assuming you have the factory GM engine adapter complete with the starter spacer. Here's the numbers and you might want to touch base with member CrewCab59 who is a Cummins dealer. Their numbers have a habit of changing. Starter is Denso 128000-0545, flex plate 3918957, crank spacer 3907701, and wave ring 3908124. Uptime Truck Parts shows a kit that includes the flex plate, spacer, and bolts. Their part # FW9043. Here's a link to their catalog.http://www.uptimeparts.com/UpTime Parts Step Van Catalog.pdf

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
You might want to see if anyone has a used set of parts. New ones are very expensive. Only source of supply is Cummins. Just the flex plate is in the $300-400+ range. My guess is the FW9043 kit is over $1000. One of our members makes an improved version of the wave ring assembly and that isn't cheap either. We don't have a great number of swaps using GM automatics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts