Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to find a 4bt to transplant into my ramcharger. willing to buy a whole van or whatever else is housing the motor i want. i have a complete donor 93 w250 cummins truck for transmission and axles and everything else. i would be willing to trade the 6bt that is in there. if i cant find a 4bt before the swap is finalized then i will just put the 6bt in. would much rather have a 4bt because it is just gonna (continue to) be a daily driver. if anyone can has one or knows where to buy the used step vans in ontario it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
John

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Gunna have to go stateside. I've found alot more stepvans for sale on the eastern side then the western side of the states. Again, I only look for vans forsale in washington. I've brought 2 vans across the border and both have cost me close to $3000 by the time I buy the van, drive to it and either drive it back or trailer it back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
talked to a shop not too far from me today and got the same info. apparently 4bt repowers werent really done here so im not likely gonna find a van locally for cheap. sounds like im probably gonna go with a new 4.5L. not cheap but not bad for a brand new motor. thanks for the info

·
Registered
233 Posts
there is a guy in hamilton that gets vans fome the states and hs a few for sale i will se if i can find his # and pm you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts