·
Registered
854 Posts
600 HP? -> sure.

600 Torque? -> I doubt it!

·
Registered
500 Posts
the AOD was the smaller transmission, kinda like the GM 700R4 equivalent (Ford C4 ? w/OD) ? I know the C6 was a good one, used in the bigger apps 351C/400/400M 460 etc.

·
Administrator
4,180 Posts
Phone Number Tip Off

Reason: No listings were found.

We searched on 2340641 in 727 however; we could not find any listings to display.

BOTH phone numbers are not listed through http://www.anywho.com/qry/wp_rl so I ask do you really want to buy from a business that has an unlisted phone number? Too fishy for me! :eek: :puke:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check this guy out.... I have friends who run this guy's stuff and I KNOW it's beleivable: www.fbperformance.com

Click on the "Ford Transmissions" link and then look at the options for the 4STB and STBE options. Since he makes his own adapter bellhousings, he can offer an AOD to stand up behind just about every make of motor. I bet you can use one of his and have it live for quite a while behind the 4BT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can get a better built AOD from Preformance Automatic(PA) or from Lentech, the drag racing guys are using them, in most fox body cars and newer SN body styles.

I am thinking of trying to adapt the AOD out of my 93 f-150 to my 4bt, I dont know how it will hold though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts