Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

781 - 785 of 785 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just saw your post. Did you make your own adaptor ?what tranny did you use? What tire size? what rear end ratio? what truck did you convert

·
Super Moderator
8,748 Posts
I just saw your post. Did you make your own adaptor ?what tranny did you use? What tire size? what rear end ratio? what truck did you convert
Carcrafter22 owned Isuzudieselswappers adapter business for a while and machined/fabricated adapters. He was running a 700R4 and a 6sp manual at different times.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Do a google search for carcrafter22. He's currently selling an F100 powered by a turbocharged GM Ecotec 2.4L on pirate4x4.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, I still need to paint it and put some nicer wheels on it though.

I havent been updating as much as I should but her is a little something new These are the flanges for the new header and twin turbos I am making.

Youve probably seen the hy35 I already have so here is a pic of the new hx52 I will be adding along with it.

The new crane valve springs for high rpm and high boost applications, part number 99848

This pic will give you an idea of how the hy35 will sit. The hy35 now sits several inches higher than with the stock manifold so I can run the new downpipe from the hx52 underneath it and still run the intercooler piping and other things.

As of right now I have the truck apart. I am finishing up the equal length header made from 1.5" shcedule 40 pipe. I will be mocking up the twin turbos next and after that I will be running new 1/2" and 3/8" fuel lines from my new 1970 mustang 22 gallon fuel tank. I am going to mod the tank to accept -an fittings. I chose large fuel lines so I wont have any fuel supply problems and besides at the power level I am looking at running even the factory runs a 1/2" fuel line on their durmax trucks so I should be good. I will also be fabbing up a new air intake system to work with the twins since the hx52 will sit about where my duramax air filter setup sits now. I am stillunsure how or where I will put an air filter though.
WOW OOOH WOW. But I can't see pics

781 - 785 of 785 Posts