Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1969 F350 Crew Cab. I started this project in the fall of 2011. I have been collecting parts for the build up to this point. I am at a point of re-prioritizing due to personal conviction NOT financial concerns. I'm listing this truck and the components i have collected. I am not interested in parting it out. I would like to sell it as a whole. I'm going to list it as parts so you can see what I have in it, and the prices are not negotiable. I spent days of my life traveling many hours in lots of directions collecting these parts. I don't mean that harshly, but i know what i have and I am not out to lose any money. I'll be happy to answer questions, so email them to me.

Cab with original seats (perfect seats) & Bed $1425
Extra Bed With factory side tool box built into bed $500
04 F350 FX4 Superduty CC chassis with Stock SD Alum Wheels (3.73 gears) $1700.00
1992.5 Cummins 5.9 180K miles VE Pumped (video of it running) $800.00 - I comes with radiator and intercooler, piping, down pipe, intake hoses/filter housing and all accessories AC was working when pulled.
47RH 4X4 Transmission w/ TC Ready for rebuild $500.00
241 DHD transfer case with shifter and linkage $250.00
Leather Lariat SD seats (power) from 02 F250 CC (gray) $300
New Dash for 69 Ford truck $200
Very clean FRONT doors for the 69 F350 $200.00
Hydro boost brake setup $150.00
Dodge cross member for tranny support $25
Please note it is not assembled, this is the parts to be put together.
I have a tractor with loader and all can be loaded onto your trailer.

Total price $6050.00
Again, it's all or nothing so please don't ask. PM me with your phone number and name and i will call you back.

engine before pulling it from the dodge

47Rh before clean up and tear down.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am updating this as it has been brought to my attention that some of my pricing is wrong. I did trade the frame from the 69 for the cash value listed above for the extra bed and dash. That will reduce the price by $700 to $5350 total price. I will entertain offers, but i'm pretty firm on the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts