Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
92 chevy crewcab dually 6bt project $5000

5000 $5000 $5000 reduced/// I have a 92 chevy crewcab dually with a 97 6bt installed with 47rh trans. Powerstroke intercooler installed along with tubing, aluminum radiator installed, altinator out of a medium duty truck/more output/ The body is straight and the black paint still looks nice, alum wheels nice aero wing on top, gooseneck hitch, clean interior, truck is pretty sharp. It need to be finished up, I will have the driveshaft made but it needs exhaust, the little wiring that has to be done, plumbing for the radiator, I have the fuel tank out to drain it , don't know if you have to reline it for diesel or not,
I just have way too many projects right now and getting kids into racing, I need the room in the garage, i have about $6500 into it, minus the 2000 mile round trip to get the truck, but I am just asking $5000 for it, I haven't changed the title to my name yet but I might have to, it all depends on how the MVA works in your state, I wasn't planning on selling this truck but I need the room, I also have a 18ft trailer that I bought brand new to haul the truck back from Sarasora Fl. \
$2500 for the trailer or $7000 for both, truck has to be sold before the trailer, sorry Bob
ps. will add pics soon $5000 Or Best Offer

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can you email me some better photos. Interior, under hood, etc.
[email protected]
Thanks,
Rusty

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I worked on it this weekend, wiring is done, next is the fuel line 1/2" and driveshaft hopefully this week, I will have better pics posted soon, took the truck outside and washed her up and the pics in natural light turned out alot better, thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
to bad your on the wrong side of the country... i'd be interested otherwise

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry folks//// been workin on it for 14 hours a day this week/ had off work for a change/ bout done with the exception of the exhaust so I WILL BE KEEPIN IT FOR NOW kinda hard to get rid of something that you put your sole into, you guys know what I meen, thanks for the interest though.. Bob
i knew this sounded kind of familiar. then i saw the pics and realized i saw this on craigslist a few weeks ago possibly. does look pretty good.

are you still on the fence about selling it?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well as of right now I will be keepin it, got it running and and took it for its first test drive, I like it, ALOT,,, I was wanting to sell it to buy a enclosed trailer but after finding out how little the payments will be I am just going to finance the trailer and use this truck as the full time puller for it, Yeah I had it on CL, got alot of calls but no one came to look so I figured I would work on it again and that is all it took to make me want to keep it, ought to be a cool ride.. thanks Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well as of right now I will be keepin it, got it running and and took it for its first test drive, I like it, ALOT,,, I was wanting to sell it to buy a enclosed trailer but after finding out how little the payments will be I am just going to finance the trailer and use this truck as the full time puller for it, Yeah I had it on CL, got alot of calls but no one came to look so I figured I would work on it again and that is all it took to make me want to keep it, ought to be a cool ride.. thanks Bob
seems thats all that CL is good for is getting phone calls. good thing you kept it, looks really sweet. and btw, what does the old trailer look like?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The old trailer realy isn't old, It is an 08 equipment trailer that I had to buy in Florida at a Tractor Supply, my other car trailer couldn't handle the truck so I gave it to an employee of TSC down there, I had only paid 500 for it 10 years ealier so no great loss. It is an 18" equipment trailer with wood deck and 2' beaver tail with heavy duty ramps that fold up, it is rated at 7000 CGVW, radial tires, I have been using it to haul my Utility tractor maybe once every couple of months, I have a very small lot so I keep the tractor parked on it to save room. I will post a pic or 2 a little later. Bob

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well its back for sale again, it runs and drives now, needs a new powersteering pump unless I have it hooked up wrong, I need the room after all, Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bob, Is she a 4x4? How many miles on motor? On truck?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts