Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
YJ or TJ. I paid $10K for mine turnkey with a fresh Recon 4BT.

-Scotty

·
Registered
16 Posts
paid 3250 for 120hp 4bt and th-400 tranny. Paid 492 for motor mounts, made my own tranny mount, and just had welder weld it in. With rewiring (everything, lights, signals, heater, radio, everything, twin 900 amp batteries, guages, racing seats, pimp steering wheel, fuel lines, killswitches, radiator, coolant hoses, battery cables, metal to custom make my dash, hurst shifter, driveshaft, 1 inch body lift, 2 inch lift shackles to get engine to clear axle, hook and 35 inch tires, i have close to 7500 invested in it. But i did all the work myself. I still have to buy the carpet, add a leafs, transfer case, heater, new brakes and get it painted so probobly 8,700 when all said and done.

·
Registered
220 Posts
$6,492.87----Lol;)
Bob B.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I have about $5000 for engine, trans, trans rebuild, NP205 t-case, 1-ton axles, and lift kit. I used the stock gages, sensors, lighting, wiring. I am in the process of making my own long arm 4-link suspension front and rear. and engine and trans mounts. Labor,,,too much to list but so far I have done all of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts