Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, thank you to all who have purchased these kits and other conversion parts from supporting vendors of this site.

The GM adapter kits are close in function to kits that were sold by IDS, but with some design differences. Our bellhousing adapters are CNC machined from 6061 plate. The crankshaft adapter is 1045 steel bar, bolts to the crankshaft and holds a sealed ball bearing for stickshift applications. Two versions of crankshaft adapters allow these kits to work on both stickshift and automatic Isuzu engines (you must specifiy when ordering).

Kits include:

Aluminum bellhousing adapter with dowel pins installed for GM transmission
Steel crankshaft adapter with or without 6302 ball bearing
Socket head metric fasteners for the bellhousing adapter and crankshaft

In addition the parts in this kit you will need a 67-86 internally balanced GM flywheel or flexplate.

Pricing:

4BD1T/2T to a GM automatic transmission (700R4, 4L60E, 4L80E, TH400, TH350) $650

4BD1T/2T to a GM stickshift transmission (NV4500, SM465, GM Getrag) $665

*Special order steel crank adapters and bolts are available to work with an IDS bellhousing adapter eliminating the need to find a manual transmission flywheel. $350

Payment can be Paypal, Check or cash in person. Shipping is $25 or less in the USA.

Please call 7AM to 6PM Pacific time with questions and to place an order.

Allmaras Machine
Beavercreek, OR
503-545-3731
Ask for Dustin

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dustin, Thanks for the kit you sold me. My friend Rob picked mine up from your shop and I didnt get the long bolts with my kit. I am going to start my swap soon, can I get those from you?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dustin, Thanks for the kit you sold me. My friend Rob picked mine up from your shop and I didnt get the long bolts with my kit. I am going to start my swap soon, can I get those from you?
You might need those! Give me a call and I'll get it taken care of.

·
Registered
18 Posts
agreed. Im not really worried about it, just thought I would ask. By looking at my transmission, the bottom half of the removable bellhousing cover bolts to the oil pan, so I would imagine that the top section is what is most structural

·
Registered
123 Posts
How many of you have bought Dustin's kit? How long did it take you to get it? I'm still waiting on mine.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I mailed a cashiers check (Albany, GA)May 22 and got my adapter from Dustin on Tue. or Wed. June 12th or 13th.
Thank you very much Dustin! The adapter is a real piece of art! I wanted to mount it on a teak plaque.
Just got my 2002 4L80e from the junkyard today for only $530.00! Now waiting on my 57 Caddy Coupe to get done
skinny dipping in Florida.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got it! It was delivered on Thursday. What a nice looking adapter... Thanks Dustin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Received my adapter a week ago but the bolts didnt come with it...can anyone tell me what size bolts I need to put the adapter on??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,
I have a chance to buy a low priced NV3500 4x4. Is this adapter compatible?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes it will fit the GM NV3500.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts