Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in another group buy for some optishift controllers? I know I couldn't make the last one and some other people couldn't as well. Was wondering if there was enough interest to do another one?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I will have to read up on the optishift controller and see which transmissions it can handle. I am starting to have thoughts about my "next" project.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in a group buy. How does the optishift compare to other controllers on the market besides price. When I was searching for options optishift never came up, just the higher priced competitor.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I may be interested as well

·
Registered
144 Posts
I might be interested as well, but probably after the year ends. Let me know what ever happens.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have never had one, but as long as it controls the transmission properly, it is good enough for me. Everyone that I have talked to that has one seems to like it.
I would like to get at least 10 people in on a group purchase.

·
Registered
56 Posts
how much are the savings in the group buy? im interested in one

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If we can get at least 10 people, they will knock off $100. More if we get more people.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am in for one on the group buy. Please keep me informed of the next step.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
interested or in for one
as of right now there are only 3 people, so it isn't looking very promising

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd be interested in purchasing one as well so make it four

·
Registered
598 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It doesn't list the alison on their website, so I wouldn't imagine that it would.

6 people so far! starting to get there!

·
Registered
27 Posts
So are we still 7 confirmed? It'd be awesome to make sure our group is still together. Not trying to take control but I am looking to start my swap in a month at the latest. I'll hang with you guys as long as possible but once the truck starts getting taken apart I've got to have a TCM on the way. That being said...

I'm still in!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts