Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im in Cincinnati, not too far away, my cousin and her boyfriend are both engineers at the cummins plant in Columbus. I should get one of them to help me with my swap and eventual H.P. increase.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Like a second home out there.
Have spent a fair amount of time at Camp Atterbury. Next time I am out there Ill try to look you up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I worked in Columbus, IN several years ago. Still visit there on occasions for work and to see friends. I understand you know Barker. In addition, I would sure like to see your Ranger some time. :beer:

Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm from the Hardinsburg area, I spend my weekends there and through the week I'm at school in Vincennes

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm from Missouri but I'm going to school in lafayette.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Columbus, IN... engine in hand... getting ready to start swap. If anyone wants to stop by and see me or work for beer, give me a shout!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Have Frito Lay van, 86 chev K20. Looking for NV4500, clutch, flywheel, and intercooler.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dublin/cambridge city

i spent the first 19 years of my life living in Dublin/cambridge city area. it's about a half hour away from Richmond and Connersville and New Castle. It's right in the middle of all of them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey wayne,
Yeah im going for sure, i was woundering if you would race me?
i just think it would look cool, 2 4bt rangers going down the track bounce . But than agin mine would look like its standing still next to yours:( O well, maybe i should just stick to the dyno lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
fri,sat,and most of the day sunday. The only thing i need right now before i race though is tires for the rear, im going to try to find some slicks or something before thenbounce

1 - 20 of 51 Posts