Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Sweet. I have often wondered why we (the forum) havent created a collection of cad files on Adapters. I know that alot of the geometry could be copyrighted (someone chime in and give a ruling on this) but basic bolt patterns can be overlayed for creating new adapters, and some adapters are just flat out rare and need to be reproduced. I saw the solidedge thread a while back but 3d is beyond me I am just now fooling around with solidworks with little sucess. We just got a new bedmill in our shop with a Centriod M400 controller with probing and I have wanted to pull it out and get it to probe the back of the 4BT block I have and a few bellhousings and flywheel housings. The trick is just finding the time. It just would be sweet to be able to get to the point where if you cant find it you can take the drawings to a shop and say make it.
Keep up the good work wicked_sten
-Morgan

·
Premium Member
1989 Jeep Wagoneer, 360v8, 727, stock for now,
2,833 Posts
I have a complete(?) 3D SolidEdge V15+ Academic version of a 4BT in 4shared. it's 40 MB zip file.
The individual files (parts) are by Cummins part numbers.
No login required, just download the zip.
The previous link was either missing the file for the block or it was corrupt. My wife assures me it's been fixed.

Reactions: Dougal
1 - 20 of 21 Posts