Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carcrafter22 and myself are looking to get together with some of the guys and have a bbq of sorts. Figured it would be cool to see some projects and hang out with some like minded people. There is no time frame set, so suggestions are welcome. My thought was to do one in mid to late January, after all the holidays have past and we can resume normal life.

Say January 24th?

So, I guess this thread will be an RSVP of sorts? If you're interested in popping by, let me know by posting a reply in the thread. Also post if you want to come, but have special occasions, to avoid a schedule conflict.

Hope to see many of you there!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So just me and carcrafter22??? You guys are going to miss out on some good steaks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
just post up and i will be there new to the game but looking for ideas i live in burleson and willing to drive down ( jeep yj 60/70 4bt nv4500 stak )

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am from the Dallas area and would love to come see some more swaps. However I have prior obligations on the 24th. Sorry I have to miss it. Lets try again some time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds great! Now if I can only get out of work....

If someone is going to send out the exact WHEN & WHERE closer to time, please add my email to the list.

Also, I'm slowly working on swapping the 4BT into an '81 Jeep CJ-8, so if anyone in the area has experience with the CJ platform I'm all ears!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm Game...

Another FNG. New to the 4BT game. I may also have a buddy out of San Antonio that I got interested in doing a conversion on his '84 Cherokee.

Say when..bounce bounce

1 - 14 of 14 Posts