Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just pecked up a pair of bucket seats from the local boneyard that I'm really happy with.
They came out of a Mini Cooper and the sliders are flat for mounting and the for & aft,height and recline are all manual they also fold forward and have the side airbag and belt tensioner on the seat if you need/want those.
I have been looking for the right ones for quite a while and in the Bump Side Fords needing them to sit low and not being power had been the thing that was making them hard to find.
In the pic the drivers is all the way back and in the lowest position the passenger is forward and raised.
I thought others might be needing similar seats so thought I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Those look great. I'm not at that stage yet for my 1969 F-600 but I've been thinking about it. The mice got the bench seat. You mind telling me what you had to put up for them? What year mini or doesn't it matter?

Thank you

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know what year I didn't pay attention, but they were $80.00 for the pair.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those look great. I'm not at that stage yet for my 1969 F-600 but I've been thinking about it. The mice got the bench seat. You mind telling me what you had to put up for them? What year mini or doesn't it matter?

Thank you
I was back at the boneyard today and it was a '03

1 - 5 of 5 Posts