Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Stephenville. Anyone close?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Waco is just an hour and a half....and, the DTR guys do meet here. Maybe we could plan a get together around one of the sled pulls we have here. There are about 6-8 through the year. Pulling is getting big around here. I would love to see one of you guys hook a 4BT to the old iron sled. I would hook mine, but I am afraid of killing the 4L80E.

UFOs hehehe...nope.....last time we were in the news it was for a KKK rally in support of students who youtube'd an MLK party....what will it be next?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in Fort Worth. I would really like to see a cummins swap in person. I am interested in swapping one in my 72 Suburban. Let me know of any get together of if you ever come up to FW with the truck.

Bryan

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm in Austin..my buddy Jason also has a 4BT powered Land Cruiser in town. CENTEX get together?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am near the Dallas area.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am in Mt. Pleasant. (half way between Dallas and Texarkana on I-30 :)

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
I live in Burleson just 10 minutes south o fort worth. I too would love to see some 4BT or 4BD conversions in person. I am currently working on my 67 ford f100 with the isuzu diesel. I have a writeup in the buildup section here.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Waco here, Im all over the place though, doesnt really matter where the meet would be.

Anyone going to Buda for the Big Dawg dyno day this weekend? There will be a day set aside strickly for 650hp+ guys!! My kinda dyno day.........

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm in south Austin, and I get around. I'm in Corpus Christi once a month.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya'll need an austin get together.

Saw something about Ft. Worth. I will be up there tomorrow around lunch. I can leave a little early if you want to see the truck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Longview and in Temple (occasionally)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Longview and in Temple (occasionally)
Did not see this. I have a buddy I used to work with from Longview. We both worked for a building automation company. I did some work out in Gladwater....what a dump.

·
Isuzu reliability tester
3,001 Posts
I am working just outside of longview on a rig right now. I am just off of exit 604 on I20.

·
Registered
44 Posts
carcrafter22 & turbos10,

cool I didn't think anyone would be around here (permanently or temporarily).
No one I ever talk to knows where Longview is.

carcrafter22,

what outfit do you work for? It would be nice to talk to someone who doesn't think I'm crazy for wanting to run a diesel.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts