Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cheese head from WI 54722

88 GMC CREW cab 133'' wheel base, 60 steer, van corp 14 rear, nv4500, divorce 205, 3:73 gears. Not together, just parts I have, 4bt runs like a champ on a pallet.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ah yes cheese

i am a cheese head as well but not a slacker fan.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Cheesehead..... from the packer city itself residing in Green Bay, WI!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bt swappers

Wow, more swappers, my neighbor has one in a 65 divco milk truck another guy within 40 miles is putting one in a 74 dodge satelite, we live in the Eau Claire area. I like the 85 cucv thats the body style I have excpt 4 doors, had a 6bt for it, traded it and some $$ for a 4bt, it was to much for what I was using the truck for, I have most of the parts, mine will be mostly suspenion work, 54'' leafs in the front 64'' in the rear, nice old school on the 47 ford Alan

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, more swappers, my neighbor has one in a 65 divco milk truck another guy within 40 miles is putting one in a 74 dodge satelite, we live in the Eau Claire area. I like the 85 cucv thats the body style I have excpt 4 doors, had a 6bt for it, traded it and some $$ for a 4bt, it was to much for what I was using the truck for, I have most of the parts, mine will be mostly suspenion work, 54'' leafs in the front 64'' in the rear, nice old school on the 47 ford . Alan
as for the packers, I would rather work on my truck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts