Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not going to get any traction on here but maybe one of you all know someone and they know someone who is shopping for an LS. HAHA

Switching build plans....at least for the power plant :rolleyes:

So up for sale is the LS 6.0 pulled directly from a 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali. When I originally bought it I went out and saw it run while still in the vehicle, then a week later the guy had it completely pulled. So I know the engine has good oil pressure and cooled like it should. Good running engine. Comes with fully intake engine (AC Pump, Power steering pump, Fan, intake and everything else.)

While I bought it I also snagged the entire engine bay wiring harness, gas pedal, entire front clip with radiators, Air box....and I'm sure I'm missing something else. It was a free for all and I was grabbing and loading it as fast as I could LOL. Also have another OE radiator as well.

Everything has been stored inside and all hoses and orifices were caped and protected from bugs and all.

ALL PARTS LISTED ABOVE ARE INCLUDED> NOT PARTING OUT, SEELING AS A PACKAGE.

Price: $2,500 or Best Offer

Parts are located in South San Jose, Ca however I currently live in Reno, Nv. So logistics would need to be figured. I do travel back n forth often and can arrange for something.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts