Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a technical engineer, in charge of products for the export market abroad . and our company specialize in producing the cummins 4BT 6BT crankshaft connecting-rod and housing flywheel in China. all are OEM supply for cummins ,and i have some picture and technology about them, i will send the pictures recently,if you have some problemes ,please contact me : [email protected] or MSN: [email protected]

i want to help you what you want to do ,and make friends !

Attachments

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I have not heard of any OEM Cummins 4BT or 6BT engine components being made in China. I have heard of Chinese aftermarket parts that are copies of original Cummins. No new OEM [Original Equipment Manufacturer] parts from China are being used in domestically manufactured Cummins 4BT or 6BT as far as I know.

What company in China was this which made original Cummins parts? Are you saying Cummins used your company's parts in the manufacture of new Cummins engines, sold by Cummins?

·
Banned
427 Posts
Guys I,ve Tried To Get This Place To Tell Me Where I Can Buy There Products And They Keep Giving Me The Runaround. I Think This Is A Scam So Be Ware.
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
I'll email Bob about this, Bob sent him an email.. If no response then he and his spam/posts are gone...

·
Administrator
4,174 Posts
I sent the following email earlier this week:

You are required to be a "Red Star Member" (a paying vendor) to advertise on 4btswaps.com if you represent and sell a product as a business. Members may list items as private sales provided they are not engaged in selling as a business.

Please click the link below to sign up as a "Red Star Member" which will permit advertising in the future. At that time we will approve your advertising that you posted earlier today.

Regards,

I have had no response to date.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
I sent him an email (to all three email accounts he listed) and no response either.. See ya dude...!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have not heard of any OEM Cummins 4BT or 6BT engine components being made in China. I have heard of Chinese aftermarket parts that are copies of original Cummins. No new OEM [Original Equipment Manufacturer] parts from China are being used in domestically manufactured Cummins 4BT or 6BT as far as I know.

What company in China was this which made original Cummins parts? Are you saying Cummins used your company's parts in the manufacture of new Cummins engines, sold by Cummins?
I used to work at a Fire Apparatus manufacturer. Some of the Brush fire trucks they built had a Cummins powered water pump With CHINA cast into parts all over it. my 05 engine has INDIA on pieces. The world is not flat.
Bosch has plants in China.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rokken-Tech sells alot of China injection pump parts, like 14mm VE heads, 13, 14, 16, and 17mm P&B's for p-pumps and all kinds of other stuff.......from what ive heard the stuff is kinda scary, but then it was also coming from people that have a biased opinion.....

·
Administrator
1,447 Posts
Same person (same email addy, at least) is posting the same thing all over a lot of the trade boards (almost word for word), and are claiming to be an OEM not just for Cummins, but for just about every other diesel engine maker out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts