Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can get a cummins 6at? at both lewdon and cumminsstuff.com/(whatever their other site is) the owners are having major health issues and I don't know if/when I'll be able to get a good running take-out! it needs to be an automotive motor as I don't have enough $$ to convert a genny one AND do my diesel swap as well.

Thanks ahead of time for your response!

·
Registered
443 Posts
lewdon

I just got a flywheel from lewdon enterprises and they were a bit slow due to trips to the hospital but Donna found time to send me a flywheel... Great price for something that is so hard to find.
I saw one on Ebay months ago that may have been a low hours educational school shop deal and it didn't see any action... They are getting a bit rare. I saw an ONAN genset with one in it so I'm sure most of the parts will be available for some time to come.

Anyone know if they share the same crank bolt pattern? As in the flywheel off of a 6AT and a 4BT will interchange?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Anyone know if they share the same crank bolt pattern? As in the flywheel off of a 6AT and a 4BT will interchange?
I don't know but I doubt an interchange of anything exists between these two engines. Two different manufacturers of two different engine configurations...

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts